At RWB Consulting Engineers, we thrive on designing solutions for challenging problems. At RWB, you’ll work under our experienced leaders and gain valuable project experience alongside engineers that are just as motivated as you.
Apply for our Spring and Summer 2023 Internships! Get real-world experience in designing MEP on projects in the North Texas area and beyond.
“It felt like I learned more in my 3 months as an intern than I have since I started college.”
“During my internship, I was able to expand my knowledge and build a strong foundation in the engineering industry. Working on real projects as an intern truly helped me visualize my future.”
“My internship at RWB has been an extremely rewarding experience. Working at RWB has given me the opportunity to see so much more about the field than I am able to learn in the classroom. “
Hear from our current and past interns, and learn why they love it at RWB on our internships page .
Here’s what you need to know:
- For our engineering internships , we prefer students pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural, or Construction Engineering
- A passion for the A/E/C industry and a desire to learn design
- Proficiency in Revit MEP and/or AutoCAD is helpful, but not required
- We love hiring students that have previous internship experience in the A/E/C industry or have done academic projects relevant to design and construction
- We require Summer interns to work a full-time schedule of 40 hours each week
Interested? Awesome! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Internship Applicant”.