RWB is seeking a Technology Designer to join our growing team! This is a full-time position based in our Dallas, TX office.
At RWB Consulting Engineers, we thrive on designing solutions for challenging problems. At RWB, you will be working with our experienced leaders who are driving high-quality engineering design project work for the DFW area and beyond.
- Support the design, integration and implementation of voice/data communications and electronic security cabling systems and related infrastructure for various types of building projects.
- Develop and manage drawing changes and coordinate the structured cabling design with other design disciplines.
- Produce engineering estimates, print details, & bid specifications.
What We Are Looking For
- Recent, relevant experience in the design of technology infrastructure systems for buildings.
- A designer with experience in the design of voice/data-communications and electronic security systems, or , a BS in engineering, computer science, Information Systems (preferred).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit or similar CAD software for creating design documents for bidding and construction is a plus.
- In-Office Position During Business Hours – this role is in-office and will be required to be present in our office during business hours.
- Technical Skills – candidates must be proficient in Autodesk Revit.
Working for RWB
All our openings are based in Dallas, TX. Competitive benefits package includes employee health / vision / dental / life insurance, Simple IRA with matching options, and performance bonuses. Learn more about what it’s like to work for us by visit our website at rwb.net .
Ready to Apply?
Send your resume and detailed experience to email@example.com .